26 May 2020
CONTINUAL SUSPENSION OF ALL ACTIVITIES AT NATIONAL SAILING CENTRE
- Following the announcement by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce on 19 May 2020 that the Circuit Breaker will end on 1 June 2020, Sport Singapore (SportSG) issued an advisory on the gradual resumption ofsport and physical exercise / activity.
- The National Sailing Centre (NSC) will remain closed in Phase One (“Safe Re-opening”) and will await further guidelines by the SportSG when sports facilities are gradually allowed to re-open in Phase Two (“Safe Transition”).
- All scheduled programmes, courses and regattas at the NSC and Marina Bay Sailing until the end of June will be cancelled.
- You may contact the us for information regarding refunds or rescheduling of courses through email email@example.com.
- To read the advisory from SportSG, please visit this link here.
- We wish everyone good health and to stay safe during this time.
Tan Thong Meng
<View our other measures taken at SingaporeSailing here>