Operations at NSC due to COVID-19
18 February 2020
OPERATIONS AT NATIONAL SAILING CENTRE (NSC) DUE TO COVID-19
- The Ministry of Health (MOH) has updated the Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) status to orange. For more information, please visit this link: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
2. Sailing programmes will continue as planned unless specific squad/programme notices are sent to relevant members.
3. Singapore Sailing Federation (SSF) will implement the following measures at NSC:
- All entry and exit into and from NSC will be via the main gate only except for sailors launching and recovering their boats. Signages will be put up to direct vehicular traffic to the pick up and drop off point.
- Temperature screening for all visitors and staff will be conducted upon entry. The screening control point will be located by the guard post at the main gate.
- A holding room has been set up at the dormitory building. In the case of reported illness or personnel with temperature of 38ºC and above, they will be transferred to the holding room to wait to be picked up.
4. Any persons who are feeling unwell should seek medical attention and refrain from entering the premise. Any persons who are feeling unwell after entering the premise should inform the staff immediately.
5. Parents or guardians who are dropping off or picking up sailors are reminded to be timely and spend minimal time in the premise to reduce unnecessary contact with others.
6. Please do not hesitate to contact us at (65) 6444 4555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarification. Thank you.
<Update 20 March 2020: Please click here to view the latest updates on measures from SingaporeSailing>